ode-user mailing list archives

From "Christophe Noel" <Christophe.N...@spacebel.be>
Subject WSDL validation problem when defining SOAP header as recommanded
Date Tue, 15 Mar 2011 10:32:10 GMT
Dear all,

I'm facing the exception
"org.apache.axis2.description.WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder$WSDLProcessingE
xception:More than one part for message" when deploying my workflow on
Apache ODE (same issue as [3])

I followed the WSO2 recommandations [1] : I put all the part in one
message, I specified the body part in the binding (suggested in [2]), I
even tried to change the style to "rpc" (suggested in [3]).
I still get the exception.

My WSDL (shown below) validates with Apache CFX validator.

Could somebody please help ? Thanks.

Kind regards,

Christophe NOEL
Spacebel.

[1] http://wso2.org/library/2935]
[2]
http://ejvyas.blogspot.com/2010/08/apache-ode-headers-as-abstract-messag
e.html
[3] http://www.mail-archive.com/axis-user@ws.apache.org/msg42282.html

WSDL Full Content:
-----
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<definitions
     name="WaitService"
     targetNamespace="http://www.spacebel.be"
     xmlns:tns="http://www.spacebel.be"
     xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing"
     xmlns:plnk="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2003/05/partner-link/"

    <types>
    <schema xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
            <import namespace="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing"
schemaLocation="./ws-addr.xsd"/>
            <import namespace="http://www.spacebel.be"
schemaLocation="./WaitServiceSchema.xsd"/>
    </schema>
    </types>
    <message name="WaitRequestMessage">
        <part name="payload" element="tns:WaitRequest"/>
        <part name="ReplyTo" element="wsa:ReplyTo"/>
        <part name="MessageID" element="wsa:MessageID"/>
    </message>

    <portType name="WaitPort">
        <operation name="Wait">
            <input message="tns:WaitRequestMessage"/>
        </operation>
    </portType>
    <binding name="WaitBinding" type="tns:WaitPort">
        <soap:binding style="document"
        <operation name="Wait">
            <soap:operation style="document" soapAction="initiate"/>
            <input>
                <soap:body parts="payload" use="literal"/>
                <soap:header message="tns:WaitRequestMessage"
part="ReplyTo" use="literal" encodingStyle=""/>
                <soap:header message="tns:WaitRequestMessage"
part="MessageID" use="literal" encodingStyle=""/>
            </input>
        </operation>
    </binding>

    <service name="WaitService">
        <port name="WaitPort" binding="tns:WaitBinding">
            <soap:address
location="http://l-pccnl:8080/ode/processes/waitservice"/>
        </port>
    </service>
-----

- -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

E-MAIL DISCLAIMER

The present message may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. If you
are not the intended addressee and in case of a transmission error, please notify the sender
immediately and destroy this E-mail. Disclosure, reproduction or distribution of this document
and its possible attachments is strictly forbidden.

SPACEBEL denies all liability for incomplete, improper, inaccurate, intercepted, (partly)
destroyed, lost and/or belated transmission of the current information given that unencrypted
electronic transmission cannot currently be guaranteed to be secure or error free.
Upon request or in conformity with formal, contractual agreements, an originally signed hard
copy will be sent to you to confirm the information contained in this E-mail.

SPACEBEL denies all liability where E-mail is used for private use.

SPACEBEL cannot be held responsible for possible viruses that might corrupt this message and/or
your computer system.