ode-user mailing list archives

From AmirBehzad Eslami <behzad.esl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache ODE - Helloworld example - No services displayed
Date Sun, 27 Feb 2011 20:23:09 GMT
I would love to publish a tutorial on how to play HelloWorld,
and I like to release some docs on the subject.
BUT ONLY IF I had the chance to run the first example correctly! :D

Are you an ODE Developer?
You're telling me:
[...] For each ODE release I test the hello world process, and it
perfectly works for me.

Indeed?
Programmers, Developers, Project Managers, blah blah are not users!

Just take a look at the archived version of list.
Tammo, people are failing at the very first step!
That's what i'm complaining about.

We all already know that the tutorial is very old. You already know that, too.
Thank god, he knows. It is old. Yes. Then perhaps we should use an older version
of ODE and Eclipse Designer?

Who's the kind person with the rare successfull HelloWorld experience
to write an updated tutorial?

--
Kind regards,
-behzad