ode-user mailing list archives

From cinyoung hur <hur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache ODE 1.3.5 released
Date Tue, 08 Feb 2011 02:29:29 GMT
Thanks for releasing Apache ODE 1.3.5.
I checked new version right away.

I found that some *.jar files in the lib folder have no class files, but
only have java files.

ode-bpel-api.jar
ode-bpel-compiler.jar
ode-bpel-obj.jar
ode-bpel-schemas.jar
ode-tools.jar
ode-utils.jar

why these jar files have no class files?

I wasn't able to execute sendsoap, bpelc bin files.

help me please.

Thanks in advance.