ode-user mailing list archives

From Sajith Kariyawasam <saj...@gmail.com>
Subject ODE Hello world sample.. help needed in deployment descriptor config
Date Mon, 07 Feb 2011 20:21:21 GMT
Hi all,

I'm new to Apache ODE and trying to get the first hello world application
done. I'm following the tutorial shown below.
http://www.google.lk/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=4&ved=0CC4QFjAD&url=http%3A%2F%2Fpeople.apache.org%2F~vanto%2FHelloWorld-BPELDesignerAndODE.pdf&ei=ElJQTYGvFoHrrQex0ZjaBg&usg=AFQjCNHI7AdwBJoJyTxpPCw8NBde3MJERQ

<http://www.google.lk/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=4&ved=0CC4QFjAD&url=http%3A%2F%2Fpeople.apache.org%2F~vanto%2FHelloWorld-BPELDesignerAndODE.pdf&ei=ElJQTYGvFoHrrQex0ZjaBg&usg=AFQjCNHI7AdwBJoJyTxpPCw8NBde3MJERQ>All
works well until the point where it creates the ODE deployment descriptor.

When I open the deploy.xml file in ODE descriptor editor in Eclipse,
according to the tutorial, In the "Inbound Interfaces" table, the Associated
Port column contains a drop down with the available services. But I couldn't
see any value in the drop down.

Then, will I have to manually fill the deploy.xml file, ? what could be the
reason for not showing the available services in the drop down menu ?

Thanks in advance
shk