ode-user mailing list archives

From Sebastian Luft <sebastian.l...@gmail.com>
Subject Programmatically invoke and monitor/instrument a BPEL process
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2011 11:03:13 GMT
Hi List,

is it possible to somehow extract only the BPEL engine used in ODE and
use it to programmatically start a BPEL process, monitor its execution
and change the result of some activity or even replace the whole
activity by another one?
Background: I have a log from the execution of a process and want to
confirm that this log came from the specified BPEL process. To do so,
I thought of running the process again and change all invoke
activities to assign activities with the results from the log file,
where I also get all variable values.

So, what do you thing of my approach and would it be possible to do
these replacements at runtime?

Kind regards, Sebastian.