ode-user mailing list archives

From Rafal Perkowski <rafal.p...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem with database - A lock could not be obtained due to a deadlock
Date Thu, 24 Feb 2011 09:51:02 GMT
Hi,

I have two processes:
GenericInvoke - this process invoke AddTask method from external
webservice and waiting for response (invoke method GetResult from
external webservice every 15 s until receive response). I set endpoint
from url in input variable.
MainProcess - invoke 10 times (sometimes 2 parallels invoke in flow)
GenericInvoke.

If I start one instance it always finish sucessfull.
If I start 10 instances with embedded databse it finsh sucessfull, but
It takes a lot of time and I get a lot of errors "A lock could not be
obtained due to a deadlock" (errors in attachment).
If I start 10 instances with external databse (SQL Server) 5-6 finish
succesfull and 4-5 instances stuck with state active (errors in
attachment).

I think that apache dosn't support deadlock for Sql Server.
I have to use SQL Server. Can you advise how can I fix this problem?

Thanks,

Rafal