ode-user mailing list archives

From Tammo van Lessen <tvanles...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache ODE - Helloworld example - No services displayed
Date Sun, 27 Feb 2011 19:27:26 GMT
Said helloWorld tutorial is pretty old and apparently not up to date
anymore.

Services are not listed at /services/* anymore but at /processes/*.

Amir, this is an open source project. Please feel free to contribute
to improve the documentation to make it easier to understand and more
intuitive. For each ODE release I test the hello world process, and it
perfectly works for me. So please, instead of complaining, please help
us to make it more accessible for noobs. Thanks!

Gruß/Regards
   Tammo van Lessen

(brief, because written on a mobile device)

Am 27.02.2011 um 18:56 schrieb AmirBehzad Eslami <behzad.eslami@gmail.com