ode-user mailing list archives

From Tammo van Lessen <tvanles...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache ODE - Helloworld example - No services displayed
Date Sun, 27 Feb 2011 22:32:05 GMT
Well, I got your point, basically it's a matter of time. Sajith has
actually successfully deployed the process (number of processes > 0).
The last tab in the console gives some information about the deployed
processes, also the wsdls and eprs. Basically, I think replacing ode/
services with ode/processes in the urls given in the tutorial should
bring you a step further.

Please also note that the tutorial is not part of the official ode
docs and has been provided by Simon and me after implementing an
initial ODE deployer for eclipse, Since then both projects have moved
forward, so yes, it would be great if someone would spent some time
and update the document. But since two projects are involved, keeping
it always up to date is rather difficult.

Gruß/Regards
   Tammo van Lessen

(brief, because written on a mobile device)

Am 27.02.2011 um 21:23 schrieb AmirBehzad Eslami <behzad.eslami@gmail.com