ode-user mailing list archives

From Alexey Ousov <aou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: BPEL - check array input doesn't work
Date Fri, 04 Feb 2011 15:45:38 GMT
Hello!
Maybe it related to this old bug:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODE-498 . I know, it marked as
fixed, but maybe it returned somehow. I suggest you to try my workaround
from this message:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ode-user/200901.mbox/%3c49780A77.2070407@gmail.com%3e

.In short, try to rewrite every construct, which access cycle variable
from tns:User[round($iterator)] to tns:User[number(string($iterator))]
Regards,
Alexey