ode-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From izgur <igorz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: UTF-8 (specific national character) problem
Date Thu, 17 Feb 2011 18:46:23 GMT

Tammo, thank you for replying...

Yes, it was a database problem. Riftsaw only cares about the default
character set of the database.
My riftsaw database was utf8 already, but the default character set was
latin1.
So, when i added default-character-set = utf8 to mysql configuration file,
it worked!

Thanks!


Tammo van Lessen wrote:
> 
> Hi,
> 
> looks like ODE receives the message properly. When loading it again from
> the database, it looks scrambled. Does your database perhaps use a
> different encoding?
> 
> Tammo
> 
> On 16.02.2011 08:52, izgur wrote:
>> 
>> Looks like an ODE issue?!
>> 
>> Can anybody think of a workaround ???
>> Could I somehow parse data from the request again after inializing?
>> 
>> They told me it worked on some older Riftsaw, but I need to use the last
>> 2.2.0, because it's the only one which supports .NET service
>> invocation...
>> 
>> 2011-02-15 16:51:45,837 DEBUG
>> [org.jboss.soa.bpel.runtime.engine.ode.BPELEngineImpl]
>> (http-172.17.3.15-9000-2) Invoking ODE using MEX
>> {MyRoleMex#hqejbhcnphr61qs87wantx [Client hqejbhcnphr61qs87wantw] calling
>> {http://kkissiskratel/codes}codes.process(...)}
>> 2011-02-15 16:51:45,838 DEBUG
>> [org.jboss.soa.bpel.runtime.engine.ode.BPELEngineImpl]
>> (http-172.17.3.15-9000-2) Message content:  <?xml version="1.0"
>> encoding="UTF-8"?>
>> <message><payload><cod:codesRequest
>> xmlns:cod="http://kkissiskratel/codes">
>>          <cod:input>testiram čžš ČŽŠ prvič</cod:input>
>>       </cod:codesRequest></payload></message>
>> 2011-02-15 16:51:45,883 DEBUG
>> [org.jboss.soa.bpel.runtime.engine.ode.BPELEngineImpl]
>> (http-172.17.3.15-9000-2) Commiting ODE MEX
>> {MyRoleMex#hqejbhcnphr61qs87wantx [Client hqejbhcnphr61qs87wantw] calling
>> {http://kkissiskratel/codes}codes.process(...)}
>> 2011-02-15 16:51:45,884 DEBUG
>> [org.jboss.soa.bpel.runtime.engine.ode.BPELEngineImpl]
>> (http-172.17.3.15-9000-2) Commiting transaction.
>> 2011-02-15 16:51:46,626 DEBUG [org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.ScopeFrame]
>> (ODEServer-1) Initialize variable: name={Variable
>> __PROCESS_SCOPE:codes.input:OMessageVarType#6({http://kkissiskratel/codes}codesRequestMessage)}
>> value=<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
>> <message><payload><cod:codesRequest
>> xmlns:cod="http://kkissiskratel/codes">
>>          <cod:input>testiram ?žš ?ŽŠ prvi?</cod:input>
>>       </cod:codesRequest></payload></message>
>> 2011-02-15 16:51:46,681 DEBUG [org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.EMPTY]
>> (ODEServer-1) <empty name=OEmpty#33>
>> 2011-02-15 16:51:46,758 DEBUG [org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.ASSIGN]
>> (ODEServer-1) Assign.copy({OCopy {VarRef {Variable
>> __PROCESS_SCOPE:codes.output:OMessageVarType#10({http://kkissiskratel/codes}codesResponseMessage)}.payload}={Literal
>> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> izgur wrote:
>>>
>>> I got this log:
>>>
>>> 2011-02-15 16:51:45,734 TRACE
>>> [org.jboss.ws.core.jaxws.handler.HandlerChainExecutor]
>>> (http-172.17.3.15-9000-2) BEFORE handleRequest - Recording Handler
>>> <soapenv:Envelope xmlns:cod='http://kkissiskratel/codes'
>>> xmlns:soapenv='http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/'>
>>>  <soapenv:Header/>
>>>  <soapenv:Body>
>>>   <cod:codesRequest>
>>>    <cod:input>testiram čžš ČŽŠ prvič</cod:input>
>>>   </cod:codesRequest>
>>>  </soapenv:Body>
>>> </soapenv:Envelope>
>>> 2011-02-15 16:51:45,735 TRACE [org.jboss.ws.core.CommonMessageContext]
>>> (http-172.17.3.15-9000-2) put:
>>> APPLICATION:org.jboss.ws.allow.expand.dom=true
>>> 2011-02-15 16:51:45,735 TRACE [org.jboss.ws.core.CommonMessageContext]
>>> (http-172.17.3.15-9000-2) get(javax.xml.ws.handler.message.outbound):
>>> APPLICATION:javax.xml.ws.handler.message.outbound=false
>>> 2011-02-15 16:51:45,735 TRACE
>>> [org.jboss.ws.core.soap.SOAPContentElement]
>>> (http-172.17.3.15-9000-2) getChildNodes
>>> 2011-02-15 16:51:45,736 TRACE
>>> [org.jboss.ws.core.soap.SOAPContentElement]
>>> (http-172.17.3.15-9000-2) getChildNodes
>>> 2011-02-15 16:51:45,736 TRACE
>>> [org.jboss.ws.core.soap.SOAPContentElement]
>>> (http-172.17.3.15-9000-2) getChildNodes
>>> 2011-02-15 16:51:45,736 TRACE
>>> [org.jboss.ws.core.jaxws.handler.HandlerChainExecutor]
>>> (http-172.17.3.15-9000-2) AFTER handleRequest - Recording Handler:
>>> unchanged
>>> 2011-02-15 16:51:45,736 DEBUG
>>> [org.jboss.ws.core.jaxws.handler.HandlerChainExecutor]
>>> (http-172.17.3.15-9000-2) Exit: handleIn BoundMessage with status: true
>>> 2011-02-15 16:51:45,736 TRACE [org.jboss.ws.core.CommonMessageContext]
>>> (http-172.17.3.15-9000-2) put:
>>> APPLICATION:org.jboss.ws.allow.expand.dom=true
>>> 2011-02-15 16:51:45,742 TRACE [org.jboss.ws.core.CommonMessageContext]
>>> (http-172.17.3.15-9000-2) get(javax.xml.ws.servlet.request):
>>> APPLICATION:javax.xml.ws.servlet.request=org.apache.catalina.connector.RequestFacade@1584d9
>>> 2011-02-15 16:51:45,745 TRACE [org.jboss.ws.core.CommonMessageContext]
>>> (http-172.17.3.15-9000-2) get(javax.xml.ws.servlet.request):
>>> APPLICATION:javax.xml.ws.servlet.request=org.apache.catalina.connector.RequestFacade@1584d9
>>> 2011-02-15 16:51:45,756 DEBUG
>>> [org.jboss.wsf.common.invocation.InvocationHandlerJAXWS]
>>> (http-172.17.3.15-9000-2) Injecting resources on JAXWS JSE endpoint:
>>> org.jboss.soa.bpel.runtime.ws.generated.BPELWebServiceEndpoint_f41ec59c-9e84-42e6-ac0f-4a30f8398191@d57435
>>> 2011-02-15 16:51:45,761 DEBUG
>>> [org.jboss.wsf.common.invocation.InvocationHandlerJAXWS]
>>> (http-172.17.3.15-9000-2) Calling postConstruct method on JAXWS JSE
>>> endpoint:
>>> org.jboss.soa.bpel.runtime.ws.generated.BPELWebServiceEndpoint_f41ec59c-9e84-42e6-ac0f-4a30f8398191@d57435
>>> 2011-02-15 16:51:45,762 DEBUG [org.jboss.ws.core.EndpointInvocation]
>>> (http-172.17.3.15-9000-2) getRequestPayload
>>> 2011-02-15 16:51:45,763 DEBUG [org.jboss.ws.core.EndpointInvocation]
>>> (http-172.17.3.15-9000-2) getRequestParamValue: genericParam
>>> 2011-02-15 16:51:45,763 DEBUG [org.jboss.ws.core.EndpointInvocation]
>>> (http-172.17.3.15-9000-2) transformPayloadValue:
>>> org.jboss.ws.core.soap.SOAPMessageImpl ->
>>> org.jboss.ws.core.soap.SOAPMessageImpl
>>> 2011-02-15 16:51:45,763 DEBUG [org.jboss.ws.core.EndpointInvocation]
>>> (http-172.17.3.15-9000-2) syncEndpointInputParam:
>>> org.jboss.ws.core.soap.SOAPMessageImpl ->
>>> org.jboss.ws.core.soap.SOAPMessageImpl(0)
>>> 2011-02-15 16:51:45,764 DEBUG
>>> [org.jboss.soa.bpel.runtime.ws.generated.BPELWebServiceEndpoint_f41ec59c-9e84-42e6-ac0f-4a30f8398191]
>>> (http-172.17.3.15-9000-2) Invoking endpoint
>>> f41ec59c-9e84-42e6-ac0f-4a30f8398191
>>> 2011-02-15 16:51:45,797 TRACE
>>> [org.jboss.ws.core.soap.SOAPContentElement]
>>> (http-172.17.3.15-9000-2) getChildNodes
>>> 2011-02-15 16:51:45,797 TRACE
>>> [org.jboss.ws.core.soap.SOAPContentElement]
>>> (http-172.17.3.15-9000-2) getChildNodes
>>> 2011-02-15 16:51:45,797 TRACE
>>> [org.jboss.ws.core.soap.SOAPContentElement]
>>> (http-172.17.3.15-9000-2) getChildNodes
>>> 2011-02-15 16:51:45,797 DEBUG
>>> [org.jboss.soa.bpel.runtime.ws.generated.BPELWebServiceEndpoint_f41ec59c-9e84-42e6-ac0f-4a30f8398191]
>>> (http-172.17.3.15-9000-2) ODE inbound message: 
>>> <soapenv:Envelope xmlns:cod='http://kkissiskratel/codes'
>>> xmlns:soapenv='http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/'>
>>>  <soapenv:Header/>
>>>  <soapenv:Body>
>>>   <cod:codesRequest>
>>>    <cod:input>testiram čžš ČŽŠ prvič</cod:input>
>>>   </cod:codesRequest>
>>>  </soapenv:Body>
>>> </soapenv:Envelope>
>>> 2011-02-15 16:51:45,801 DEBUG
>>> [org.jboss.soa.bpel.runtime.engine.ode.BPELEngineImpl]
>>> (http-172.17.3.15-9000-2) Starting transaction.
>>> 2011-02-15 16:51:45,830 DEBUG
>>> [org.jboss.soa.bpel.runtime.engine.ode.BPELEngineImpl]
>>> (http-172.17.3.15-9000-2) ODE routed to operation Operation:
>>> name=process
>>> style=REQUEST_RESPONSE,1
>>> Input: name=null
>>> Message: name={http://kkissiskratel/codes}codesRequestMessage
>>> Part: name=payload
>>> elementName={http://kkissiskratel/codes}codesRequest
>>> Output: name=null
>>> Message: name={http://kkissiskratel/codes}codesResponseMessage
>>> Part: name=payload
>>> elementName={http://kkissiskratel/codes}codesResponse from service
>>> {http://kkissiskratel/codes}codes
>>> 2011-02-15 16:51:45,830 DEBUG
>>> [org.jboss.soa.bpel.runtime.engine.ode.BPELEngineImpl]
>>> (http-172.17.3.15-9000-2) Is two way operation? true
>>> 2011-02-15 16:51:45,836 TRACE
>>> [org.jboss.ws.core.soap.SOAPContentElement]
>>> (http-172.17.3.15-9000-2) getFirstChild
>>> 2011-02-15 16:51:45,837 DEBUG
>>> [org.jboss.soa.bpel.runtime.engine.ode.BPELEngineImpl]
>>> (http-172.17.3.15-9000-2) Invoking ODE using MEX
>>> {MyRoleMex#hqejbhcnphr61qs87wantx [Client hqejbhcnphr61qs87wantw]
>>> calling
>>> {http://kkissiskratel/codes}codes.process(...)}
>>> 2011-02-15 16:51:45,838 DEBUG
>>> [org.jboss.soa.bpel.runtime.engine.ode.BPELEngineImpl]
>>> (http-172.17.3.15-9000-2) Message content:  <?xml version="1.0"
>>> encoding="UTF-8"?>
>>> <message><payload><cod:codesRequest
>>> xmlns:cod="http://kkissiskratel/codes">
>>>          <cod:input>testiram čžš ČŽŠ prvič</cod:input>
>>>       </cod:codesRequest></payload></message>
>>> 2011-02-15 16:51:45,883 DEBUG
>>> [org.jboss.soa.bpel.runtime.engine.ode.BPELEngineImpl]
>>> (http-172.17.3.15-9000-2) Commiting ODE MEX
>>> {MyRoleMex#hqejbhcnphr61qs87wantx [Client hqejbhcnphr61qs87wantw]
>>> calling
>>> {http://kkissiskratel/codes}codes.process(...)}
>>> 2011-02-15 16:51:45,884 DEBUG
>>> [org.jboss.soa.bpel.runtime.engine.ode.BPELEngineImpl]
>>> (http-172.17.3.15-9000-2) Commiting transaction.
>>> 2011-02-15 16:51:46,626 DEBUG [org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.ScopeFrame]
>>> (ODEServer-1) Initialize variable: name={Variable
>>> __PROCESS_SCOPE:codes.input:OMessageVarType#6({http://kkissiskratel/codes}codesRequestMessage)}
>>> value=<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
>>> <message><payload><cod:codesRequest
>>> xmlns:cod="http://kkissiskratel/codes">
>>>          <cod:input>testiram ?žš ?ŽŠ prvi?</cod:input>
>>>       </cod:codesRequest></payload></message>
>>> 2011-02-15 16:51:46,681 DEBUG [org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.EMPTY]
>>> (ODEServer-1) <empty name=OEmpty#33>
>>> 2011-02-15 16:51:46,758 DEBUG [org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.ASSIGN]
>>> (ODEServer-1) Assign.copy({OCopy {VarRef {Variable
>>> __PROCESS_SCOPE:codes.output:OMessageVarType#10({http://kkissiskratel/codes}codesResponseMessage)}.payload}={Literal
>>> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
>>> <bpel:literal
>>> xmlns:bpel="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/process/executable"><tns:codesResponse
>>> xmlns:tns="http://kkissiskratel/codes"
>>> xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
>>>   <tns:result/>
>>> </tns:codesResponse>
>>> </bpel:literal>}})
>>> 2011-02-15 16:51:46,759 DEBUG [org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.ASSIGN]
>>> (ODEServer-1) Evaluating FROM expression "{Literal <?xml version="1.0"
>>> encoding="UTF-8"?>
>>> <bpel:literal
>>> xmlns:bpel="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/process/executable"><tns:codesResponse
>>> xmlns:tns="http://kkissiskratel/codes"
>>> xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
>>>   <tns:result/>
>>> </tns:codesResponse>
>>> </bpel:literal>}".
>>> 2011-02-15 16:51:46,760 DEBUG [org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.ASSIGN]
>>> (ODEServer-1) lvalue after eval [message: null]
>>> 2011-02-15 16:51:46,761 DEBUG [org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.ASSIGN]
>>> (ODEServer-1) content <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
>>> <message><payload><codesResponse
>>> xmlns="http://kkissiskratel/codes"/></payload></message>
>>> 2011-02-15 16:51:46,769 DEBUG [org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.ASSIGN]
>>> (ODEServer-1) ASSIGN Writing variable 'output' value '<?xml
>>> version="1.0"
>>> encoding="UTF-8"?>
>>> <message><payload><codesResponse xmlns="http://kkissiskratel/codes">
>>>   <tns:result xmlns:tns="http://kkissiskratel/codes"/>
>>> </codesResponse></payload></message>'
>>> 2011-02-15 16:51:46,769 DEBUG [org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.ScopeFrame]
>>> (ODEServer-1) Write variable: name={Variable
>>> __PROCESS_SCOPE:codes.output:OMessageVarType#10({http://kkissiskratel/codes}codesResponseMessage)}
>>> value=<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
>>> <message><payload><codesResponse xmlns="http://kkissiskratel/codes">
>>>   <tns:result xmlns:tns="http://kkissiskratel/codes"/>
>>> </codesResponse></payload></message>
>>> 2011-02-15 16:51:46,777 DEBUG [org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.ASSIGN]
>>> (ODEServer-1) Assign.copy({OCopy {VarRef {Variable
>>> __PROCESS_SCOPE:codes.ConsoleLinkResponse1:OMessageVarType#22({http://ws.apache.org/axis2}showMessageResponse)}.parameters}={Literal
>>> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
>>> <bpel:literal
>>> xmlns:bpel="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/process/executable"><ns:showMessageResponse
>>> xmlns:ns="http://ws.apache.org/axis2"
>>> xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
>>>   <ns:return/>
>>> </ns:showMessageResponse>
>>> </bpel:literal>}})
>>> 2011-02-15 16:51:46,777 DEBUG [org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.ASSIGN]
>>> (ODEServer-1) Evaluating FROM expression "{Literal <?xml version="1.0"
>>> encoding="UTF-8"?>
>>> <bpel:literal
>>> xmlns:bpel="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/process/executable"><ns:showMessageResponse
>>> xmlns:ns="http://ws.apache.org/axis2"
>>> xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
>>>   <ns:return/>
>>> </ns:showMessageResponse>
>>> </bpel:literal>}".
>>> 2011-02-15 16:51:46,778 DEBUG [org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.ASSIGN]
>>> (ODEServer-1) lvalue after eval [message: null]
>>> 2011-02-15 16:51:46,778 DEBUG [org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.ASSIGN]
>>> (ODEServer-1) content <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
>>> <message><parameters><showMessageResponse
>>> xmlns="http://ws.apache.org/axis2"/></parameters></message>
>>> 2011-02-15 16:51:46,779 DEBUG [org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.ASSIGN]
>>> (ODEServer-1) ASSIGN Writing variable 'ConsoleLinkResponse1' value
>>> '<?xml
>>> version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
>>> <message><parameters><showMessageResponse
>>> xmlns="http://ws.apache.org/axis2">
>>>   <ns:return xmlns:ns="http://ws.apache.org/axis2"/>
>>> </showMessageResponse></parameters></message>'
>>> 2011-02-15 16:51:46,779 DEBUG [org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.ScopeFrame]
>>> (ODEServer-1) Write variable: name={Variable
>>> __PROCESS_SCOPE:codes.ConsoleLinkResponse1:OMessageVarType#22({http://ws.apache.org/axis2}showMessageResponse)}
>>> value=<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
>>> <message><parameters><showMessageResponse
>>> xmlns="http://ws.apache.org/axis2">
>>>   <ns:return xmlns:ns="http://ws.apache.org/axis2"/>
>>> </showMessageResponse></parameters></message>
>>> 2011-02-15 16:51:46,787 DEBUG [org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.ASSIGN]
>>> (ODEServer-1) Assign.copy({OCopy {VarRef {Variable
>>> __PROCESS_SCOPE:codes.ConsoleLinkRequest1:OMessageVarType#26({http://ws.apache.org/axis2}showMessageRequest)}.parameters}={Literal
>>> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
>>> <bpel:literal
>>> xmlns:bpel="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/process/executable"><ns:showMessage
>>> xmlns:ns="http://ws.apache.org/axis2"
>>> xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
>>>   <ns:args0/>
>>> </ns:showMessage>
>>> </bpel:literal>}})
>>> 2011-02-15 16:51:46,787 DEBUG [org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.ASSIGN]
>>> (ODEServer-1) Evaluating FROM expression "{Literal <?xml version="1.0"
>>> encoding="UTF-8"?>
>>> <bpel:literal
>>> xmlns:bpel="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/process/executable"><ns:showMessage
>>> xmlns:ns="http://ws.apache.org/axis2"
>>> xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
>>>   <ns:args0/>
>>> </ns:showMessage>
>>> </bpel:literal>}".
>>> 2011-02-15 16:51:46,788 DEBUG [org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.ASSIGN]
>>> (ODEServer-1) lvalue after eval [message: null]
>>> 2011-02-15 16:51:46,788 DEBUG [org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.ASSIGN]
>>> (ODEServer-1) content <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
>>> <message><parameters><showMessage
>>> xmlns="http://ws.apache.org/axis2"/></parameters></message>
>>> 2011-02-15 16:51:46,788 DEBUG [org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.ASSIGN]
>>> (ODEServer-1) ASSIGN Writing variable 'ConsoleLinkRequest1' value '<?xml
>>> version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
>>> <message><parameters><showMessage xmlns="http://ws.apache.org/axis2">
>>>   <ns:args0 xmlns:ns="http://ws.apache.org/axis2"/>
>>> </showMessage></parameters></message>'
>>> 2011-02-15 16:51:46,789 DEBUG [org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.ScopeFrame]
>>> (ODEServer-1) Write variable: name={Variable
>>> __PROCESS_SCOPE:codes.ConsoleLinkRequest1:OMessageVarType#26({http://ws.apache.org/axis2}showMessageRequest)}
>>> value=<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
>>> <message><parameters><showMessage xmlns="http://ws.apache.org/axis2">
>>>   <ns:args0 xmlns:ns="http://ws.apache.org/axis2"/>
>>> </showMessage></parameters></message>
>>> 2011-02-15 16:51:46,797 DEBUG [org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.ASSIGN]
>>> (ODEServer-1) Assign.copy({OCopy {VarRef {Variable
>>> __PROCESS_SCOPE:codes.ConsoleLinkRequest1:OMessageVarType#26({http://ws.apache.org/axis2}showMessageRequest)}.parameters{OXPath10Expression
>>> nsconsole:args0}}={VarRef {Variable
>>> __PROCESS_SCOPE:codes.input:OMessageVarType#6({http://kkissiskratel/codes}codesRequestMessage)}.payload{OXPath10Expression
>>> tns:input}}})
>>> 2011-02-15 16:51:46,797 DEBUG [org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.ASSIGN]
>>> (ODEServer-1) Evaluating FROM expression "{VarRef {Variable
>>> __PROCESS_SCOPE:codes.input:OMessageVarType#6({http://kkissiskratel/codes}codesRequestMessage)}.payload{OXPath10Expression
>>> tns:input}}".
>>> 2011-02-15 16:51:47,054 DEBUG [org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.ASSIGN]
>>> (ODEServer-1) lvalue after eval [message: null]
>>> 2011-02-15 16:51:47,055 DEBUG [org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.ASSIGN]
>>> (ODEServer-1) content <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
>>> <message><parameters><showMessage xmlns="http://ws.apache.org/axis2">
>>>   <ns:args0 xmlns:ns="http://ws.apache.org/axis2"/>
>>> </showMessage></parameters></message>
>>> 2011-02-15 16:51:47,056 DEBUG [org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.ASSIGN]
>>> (ODEServer-1) ASSIGN Writing variable 'ConsoleLinkRequest1' value '<?xml
>>> version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
>>> <message><parameters><showMessage xmlns="http://ws.apache.org/axis2">
>>>   <ns:args0 xmlns:ns="http://ws.apache.org/axis2">testiram ?žš ?ŽŠ
>>> prvi?</ns:args0>
>>> </showMessage></parameters></message>'
>>> 2011-02-15 16:51:47,056 DEBUG [org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.ScopeFrame]
>>> (ODEServer-1) Write variable: name={Variable
>>> __PROCESS_SCOPE:codes.ConsoleLinkRequest1:OMessageVarType#26({http://ws.apache.org/axis2}showMessageRequest)}
>>> value=<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
>>> <message><parameters><showMessage xmlns="http://ws.apache.org/axis2">
>>>   <ns:args0 xmlns:ns="http://ws.apache.org/axis2">testiram ?žš ?ŽŠ
>>> prvi?</ns:args0>
>>> </showMessage></parameters></message>
>>> 2011-02-15 16:51:47,188 DEBUG
>>> [org.jboss.soa.bpel.runtime.engine.ode.EndpointReferenceContextImpl]
>>> (ODEServer-1) Map access not implemented
>>> 2011-02-15 16:51:47,190 DEBUG
>>> [org.jboss.soa.bpel.runtime.engine.ode.MessageExchangeContextImpl]
>>> (ODEServer-1) Invoking a partner operation: showMessage
>>> 2011-02-15 16:51:47,191 DEBUG
>>> [org.jboss.soa.bpel.runtime.engine.ode.MessageExchangeContextImpl]
>>> (ODEServer-1) Invoking a partner operation: showMessage
>>> 2011-02-15 16:51:47,231 DEBUG
>>> [org.jboss.soa.bpel.uddi.UDDIRegistrationImpl] (ODEServer-1) Using
>>> jbossesb.sar/esb.uddi.client.xml
>>> 2011-02-15 16:51:47,231 DEBUG
>>> [org.jboss.soa.bpel.uddi.UDDIRegistrationImpl] (ODEServer-1)
>>> ClerkManagerName is esb-registry
>>> 2011-02-15 16:51:47,340 INFO 
>>> [org.jboss.soa.bpel.uddi.UDDIRegistrationImpl] (ODEServer-1) No Service
>>> by
>>> the name ConsoleWriterService was found in the registry.
>>> 2011-02-15 16:51:47,340 INFO 
>>> [org.jboss.soa.bpel.uddi.UDDIRegistrationImpl] (ODEServer-1) No WSDL
>>> could
>>> be obtained using the UDDI Registry Lookup.
>>> 2011-02-15 16:51:47,376 DEBUG [org.jboss.soa.bpel.runtime.ws.WSDLHelper]
>>> (ODEServer-1) Matching {http://kkissiskratel/codes}codes-0 to WSDL file
>>> /home/jboss-5.1.0.GA/server/default/tmp/3j001-a6wzxr-gk6zla9j-1-gk6zofwp-bt/codes.jar/ConsoleWriterService.wsdl
>>> 2011-02-15 16:51:47,376 DEBUG
>>> [org.jboss.soa.bpel.runtime.ws.WebServiceClient] (ODEServer-1) Invoking
>>> dispatcher 70a85bc1-0141-415d-8d08-aaa65ce0eeed
>>> 2011-02-15 16:51:47,608 TRACE [org.jboss.wsf.common.DOMUtils]
>>> (ODEServer-2) createElement
>>> {http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}env:Envelope
>>> 2011-02-15 16:51:47,617 TRACE [org.jboss.wsf.common.DOMUtils]
>>> (ODEServer-2) createElement
>>> {http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}env:Header
>>> 2011-02-15 16:51:47,617 TRACE [org.jboss.wsf.common.DOMUtils]
>>> (ODEServer-2) createElement
>>> {http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}env:Body
>>> 2011-02-15 16:51:47,636 DEBUG
>>> [org.jboss.soa.bpel.runtime.ws.WebServiceClient] (ODEServer-2) ODE
>>> outbound message: 
>>> <message>
>>>  <parameters>
>>>   <showMessage xmlns='http://ws.apache.org/axis2'>
>>>    <ns:args0 xmlns:ns='http://ws.apache.org/axis2'>testiram ?žš ?ŽŠ
>>> prvi?</ns:args0>
>>>   </showMessage>
>>>  </parameters>
>>> </message>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Tammo van Lessen wrote:
>>>>
>>>> Hi Izgur,
>>>>
>>>> interesting issue. Could you please set the log level of
>>>> org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime or in particular
>>>> org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.ASSIGN to debug? This would spit out more
>>>> details about variable assignment, perhaps this can help to find the
>>>> root.
>>>>
>>>> Tammo
>>>>
>>>> On 15.02.2011 15:42, izgur wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>> Hey!
>>>>>
>>>>> Using JBoss5.1, jbossesb4.9 and riftsaw 2.2.0.
>>>>> RiftSaw 2.2.0 == ODE 1.3.5 running in JBossAS using JBossWS instead of
>>>>> Axis2. 
>>>>>
>>>>> I made a BPEL process which just copies the input string to the output
>>>>> string.
>>>>> I'm sending "test: čšž", he responds with "test: ?šž".
>>>>>
>>>>> What is somehow weird, it supports the Š/Ž(C5A0/C5BD) characters, but
>>>>> not
>>>>> the Č(C48C) character...
>>>>>
>>>>> On the Riftsaw forum they could not tell me if it's a Riftsaw or ODE
>>>>> issue...
>>>>>
>>>>> Code table for these characters:
>>>>> UCS-2Dec	UCS-2Hex	UTF-8Hex	HTML(&##;)	UTF-8 Native	Unaccented English
>>>>> 268  	010C 	C4 8C	Č 	Č 	C   not supported
>>>>> 269 	010D 	C4 8D	č 	č 	c not supported
>>>>> 352 	0160 	C5 A0	Š 	Š 	S supported
>>>>> 353 	0161 	C5 A1	š 	š 	s supported
>>>>> 381 	017D 	C5 BD	Ž 	Ž 	Z supported
>>>>> 382 	017E 	C5 BE	ž 	ž 	z supported
>>>>>
>>>>> Log:
>>>>> 2011-02-15 13:19:07,143 DEBUG
>>>>> [org.jboss.soa.bpel.runtime.engine.ode.BPELEngineImpl]
>>>>> (http-172.17.3.15-9000-5) Message content:  <?xml version="1.0"
>>>>> encoding="UTF-8"?>
>>>>> <message><payload><cod:codesRequest
>>>>> xmlns:cod="http://kkissiskratel/codes">
>>>>>          <cod:input>testiram čšž ČŠŽ</cod:input>
>>>>>       </cod:codesRequest></payload></message>
>>>>> 2011-02-15 13:19:07,144 DEBUG
>>>>> [org.jboss.soa.bpel.runtime.engine.ode.BPELEngineImpl]
>>>>> (http-172.17.3.15-9000-5) Commiting ODE MEX
>>>>> {MyRoleMex#hqejbhcnphr61a8w8i4pjt [Client hqejbhcnphr61a8w8i4pjs]
>>>>> calling
>>>>> {http://kkissiskratel/codes}codes.process(...)}
>>>>> 2011-02-15 13:19:07,144 DEBUG
>>>>> [org.jboss.soa.bpel.runtime.engine.ode.BPELEngineImpl]
>>>>> (http-172.17.3.15-9000-5) Commiting transaction.
>>>>> 2011-02-15 13:19:07,360 DEBUG
>>>>> [org.jboss.soa.bpel.runtime.engine.ode.EndpointReferenceContextImpl]
>>>>> (ODEServer-67) Map access not implemented
>>>>> 2011-02-15 13:19:07,361 DEBUG
>>>>> [org.jboss.soa.bpel.runtime.engine.ode.MessageExchangeContextImpl]
>>>>> (ODEServer-67) Invoking a partner operation: showMessage
>>>>> 2011-02-15 13:19:07,361 DEBUG
>>>>> [org.jboss.soa.bpel.runtime.engine.ode.MessageExchangeContextImpl]
>>>>> (ODEServer-67) Invoking a partner operation: showMessage
>>>>> 2011-02-15 13:19:07,361 DEBUG
>>>>> [org.jboss.soa.bpel.runtime.ws.WebServiceClient] (ODEServer-67)
>>>>> Invoking
>>>>> dispatcher 2d6074c8-b446-40fc-bf51-677312b13e00
>>>>> 2011-02-15 13:19:07,424 TRACE [org.jboss.wsf.common.DOMUtils]
>>>>> (ODEServer-69)
>>>>> createElement {http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}env:Envelope
>>>>> 2011-02-15 13:19:07,424 TRACE [org.jboss.wsf.common.DOMUtils]
>>>>> (ODEServer-69)
>>>>> createElement {http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}env:Header
>>>>> 2011-02-15 13:19:07,424 TRACE [org.jboss.wsf.common.DOMUtils]
>>>>> (ODEServer-69)
>>>>> createElement {http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}env:Body
>>>>> 2011-02-15 13:19:07,427 DEBUG
>>>>> [org.jboss.soa.bpel.runtime.ws.WebServiceClient] (ODEServer-69) ODE
>>>>> outbound
>>>>> message: 
>>>>> <message>
>>>>> <parameters>
>>>>>   <showMessage xmlns='http://ws.apache.org/axis2'>
>>>>>    <ns:args0 xmlns:ns='http://ws.apache.org/axis2'>testiram ?šž
>>>>> ?ŠŽ</ns:args0>
>>>>>   </showMessage>
>>>>> </parameters>
>>>>> </message>
>>>>>
>>>>> BR, Igor!
>>>>
>>>> -- 
>>>> Tammo van Lessen - http://www.taval.de
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>> 
> 
> -- 
> Tammo van Lessen - http://www.taval.de
> 
> 

-- 
View this message in context: http://old.nabble.com/UTF-8-%28specific-national-character%29-problem-tp30931481p30952507.html
Sent from the Apache Ode User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.


Mime
View raw message