ode-user mailing list archives

From izgur <igorz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IS https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODE-178 FIXED ??
Date Fri, 04 Feb 2011 12:26:11 GMT

OK. I except all your critics ... Sorry... I just couldn't handle another
problem/bug about arrays...
And i've got a deadline next week, so I'm nervous.  Sorry...

You said it is fixed ... https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODE-178
but I tell you it's not working in Riftsaw 2.2.0 ang  Gary said Riftsaw2.2
is like ODE 1.3.5 using JBossWS insteead of axis...

I'm trying now a workaround... coping from array to local variable and then
it should work, because i haven't found any issues on bpel:condition a local
variable... just array problem ...

Thanks in advance!

Regards, Igor!