ode-user mailing list archives

From izgur <igorz...@gmail.com>
Subject BPEL - check array input doesn't work
Date Fri, 04 Feb 2011 09:44:51 GMT

Hey!

Developing on RiftSaw BPEL 2.2.0 (JBOSS5.1, ESB4.9)

This only think I managed to do with arrays is specify it as input and I'm
able to copy from it... to a bpel variable...

YOU CANNOT WRITE INTO AN ARRAY ! (just the first one......   but ok... i
don't need that anymore - have a new design)

CONDITIONS ARE NOT WORKING -> CAN'T CHECK INPUT (whatever I write... the
condition works correct only for the first element array)
- the exists() return correct value only for first element
- bool parameter check return correct value only for first element ...

IF ANYBODY HAS AN IDEA, pleeeeeeeeease ..

Regards, Igor!