ode-user mailing list archives

From izgur <igorz...@gmail.com>
Subject BPEL: XPATH2.0 EXISTS function problem
Date Thu, 03 Feb 2011 19:57:18 GMT

Hey! I'm using jboss5.1, jbossesb4.9 and bpel riftsaw2.2.0.

I'm having a array of Subscribers in my input, every subscriber has a
MultimediaIP.
And I have a while loop(iterator) which copies the multimediaIP of every
user to my string...

In my BPEL condition I have:
<bpel:condition
expressionLanguage="urn:oasis:names:tc:wsbpel:2.0:sublang:xpath2.0"><![CDATA[exists($input.payload/tns:arrSubscriber/tns:User[round($iterator)]/tns:sMultimediaIP)]]></bpel:condition>

The EXISTS works correct only for the first array element.
The next ones are always like notExists.

I already posted it on the JBoss/Riftsaw forum, but couldn't help me...
http://community.jboss.org/message/585209

Any idea?

Thanks in advance!

Regards, Igor!