ode-user mailing list archives

From Bob Brodt <bbr...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Error while running the examples
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2011 16:47:56 GMT
Hi Bala,

I have heard that other people have seen this problem also, but I'm not able to reproduce
this error. I've tried on 32 and 64 bit linux and 64 bit Windows-7, but no luck. Is there
anything in the eclipse log? If possible, can you try downloading the BPEL Designer source
code plug-ins and running in a debug launch configuration to see if there's anything being
output to the debug console?

Thanks.

Robert ("Bob") Brodt
Senior Software Engineer, JBoss Riftsaw