ode-user mailing list archives

From Michael Dondrup <Michael.Dond...@uni.no>
Subject Re: How to deploy BPEL into ODE
Date Wed, 01 Dec 2010 14:12:05 GMT
Still missing the version....

On Dec 1, 2010, at 2:55 PM, AmirBehzad Eslami wrote:

> This is catalina.out when I request the above URL:
>
> Dec 1, 2010 5:02:58 PM org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol start
> INFO: Starting Coyote HTTP/1.1 on http-9090
> Dec 1, 2010 5:02:58 PM org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket init
> INFO: JK: ajp13 listening on /0.0.0.0:8009
> Dec 1, 2010 5:02:58 PM org.apache.jk.server.JkMain start
> INFO: Jk running ID=0 time=0/12  config=null
> Dec 1, 2010 5:02:58 PM org.apache.catalina.storeconfig.StoreLoader load
> INFO: Find registry server-registry.xml at classpath resource
> Dec 1, 2010 5:02:58 PM org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina start
> INFO: Server startup in 4274 ms
>
> and When I delete the files, the error remains the same!!! no entries were
> added to catalina.out.

no, I mean when you delete and then *add* the folder again....

btw. are you sure you are working with the right instance of ODE and tomcat?

Are there any ODE related messages in the log at all? at least in the beginning there should
be some output like
"INFO deploying ODE", if not, then something is wrong with your install.
try to search  for "ODE" in your log first