ode-user mailing list archives

From Michael Dondrup <Michael.Dond...@uni.no>
Subject Re: How to deploy BPEL into ODE
Date Wed, 01 Dec 2010 13:48:14 GMT
I don't believe I can help you there, but  others might need some details:
- ode version
- relevant part of the log file (catalina.out), so what happens right after you delete the
process folder and put it back into processes again?
you normally wouldn't need to restart tomcat, maybe there is an error in your process descriptor?