ode-user mailing list archives

From AmirBehzad Eslami <behzad.esl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to deploy BPEL into ODE
Date Sat, 04 Dec 2010 14:40:16 GMT
Bob and Tammo, thank you very much for your info. I appreciate your
kindness.
I already tested the URL with soapUI, but faced with "error loading wsdl".

I have two wishes at this point:
1) To become a Java Programmer, to understand the terminology, or anything
like Axis2, Hibernate, etc.
2) To install a User-friendly ODE, with wizards, and meaningful error
messages, and a rich manual with working-downloadable examples.

Anyway, I'll try to figure out the problem.
Once again, thank you and everyone for helping me step by step.