ode-user mailing list archives

From AmirBehzad Eslami <behzad.esl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to deploy BPEL into ODE
Date Wed, 01 Dec 2010 14:47:24 GMT
Line 190 INFO: Deploying web application archive ode.war

*http://localhost:9090/ode/* displays the correct interface.

I have downloaded this version of ode:
http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/ode/apache-ode-war-1.3.4.zip

and used *Apache Tomcat/5.5.29.*
I went to Tomcat using http://localhost:9090/manager/
and then I used Tomcat's Deploy mechanism to deply the WAR file.
and I'm able to stop/start/reload ode correcltly.

I also checked the file permissions, and here's the result:
total 4.0K
drwxr-xr-x 3 tomcat tomcat 4.0K Dec  1 17:11 HelloWorld/
-rw-r--r-- 1 tomcat tomcat    0 Dec  1 18:04 HelloWorlda.deployed

It's very strange becuase when I point my address-bar to:
http://localhost:9090/ode/processes/

I face with the same error message, which i faced when I used:
http://localhost:9090/ode/processes/HelloWorld

However, when I omit /processes/ I just see blank page.
http://localhost:9090/ode/BlahBlah

Do you have a sample ZIP file which I can use it in "ODE's Deploy" Dialog,
at:
http://localhost:9090/ode/deployment.html

Once again, thank you very much for your help.