ode-user mailing list archives

From AmirBehzad Eslami <behzad.esl...@gmail.com>
Subject How to deploy BPEL into ODE
Date Wed, 01 Dec 2010 12:30:44 GMT
Dear list,

I'm very new to this list and newer to the world of BPM.
I used to write PHP-driven programs for a while and now I'm trying to
learn how to use ODE to manage WebServices.

Actually I followed some online tutorials on using Elipse BPEL Designer.
However, I faced with a few problems:

Elipse Designer, as installed on my system, cannot deploy the processes into
ODE. I don't know why, since no error messages is displayed.

In ODE's UI, i saw a "Deploy" option, which includes a FileUpload dialog.
How can I use this option? What should I upload here?

Does anyone have a sample code?

I'm having trouble to find online resources, even the official manual
contains broken links, such as this:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ode/trunk/distro-axis2/src/examples/HelloWorld2/

I'm struggling for a month to find a working code :(
Please help me to run a HelloWorld.

Thank you very much in advance,
-behzad