ode-user mailing list archives

From Sebastian Luft <sebastian.l...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ODE compilation problems
Date Mon, 13 Dec 2010 15:16:55 GMT
Hi Tammo, it's me again...

Now I imported the projects into a fresh installation of the newest
version of Eclipse and also set the M2_REPO variable to
/home/user/.m2/repository but I get about 17 thousand compilation
errors, mostly regarding "some_class cannot be resolved to a type". I
noticed that eclipse has problems finding many imports, like
org.apache.commons, com.sun.mirror, javax.servlet and so on, just to
count a few.
Do I have to manually fix these imports, i.e. by downloading and
adding jar files to the build paths? I hope there is an easier way to
get it going, as manually fixing 29 projects would really cost some
effort...

Thank you for your great support!

Sebastian.