ode-user mailing list archives

From AmirBehzad Eslami <behzad.esl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to deploy BPEL into ODE
Date Wed, 01 Dec 2010 13:55:04 GMT
This is catalina.out when I request the above URL:

Dec 1, 2010 5:02:58 PM org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol start
INFO: Starting Coyote HTTP/1.1 on http-9090
Dec 1, 2010 5:02:58 PM org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket init
INFO: JK: ajp13 listening on /0.0.0.0:8009
Dec 1, 2010 5:02:58 PM org.apache.jk.server.JkMain start
INFO: Jk running ID=0 time=0/12  config=null
Dec 1, 2010 5:02:58 PM org.apache.catalina.storeconfig.StoreLoader load
INFO: Find registry server-registry.xml at classpath resource
Dec 1, 2010 5:02:58 PM org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina start
INFO: Server startup in 4274 ms

and When I delete the files, the error remains the same!!! no entries were
added to catalina.out.

BY THE WAY, I created a zip file, containg HelloWorld2's files, when I tried
to upload it
via ODE's Depolyment tab (Under its UI) I faced with the following error:

Axis2 Fault Occurred while Sending the request!

Do you guys know of any solution or log files for more details?

--
Kind regards,
-behzad