ode-user mailing list archives

From Michael Dondrup <Michael.Dond...@uni.no>
Subject Re: How to deploy BPEL into ODE
Date Wed, 01 Dec 2010 12:56:34 GMT
Hi,

I agree with you that the documentation especially for building more complex tasks is not
easy to find.
The examples mostly do not encompass more than a simple hello world, and they never seem to
invoke real
services but only services that are themselves ODE processes. This is partially due to the
complexity of bpel
not ODE.

But anyway, did you try this tutorial?
http://www.eclipse.org/bpel/users/pdf/HelloWorld-BPELDesignerAndODE.pdf

Further, the easiest way is to simply copy the folder containing all the process artifacts
in to the
processes subdirectory of the ode folder in tomcat.

Best
Michael