ode-user mailing list archives

From Will Darby <wda...@cedarpointcom.com>
Subject Synchronous invoke suppressing soap fault
Date Wed, 08 Dec 2010 14:21:10 GMT
Hello,

I ran into issues detecting faults raised during synchronous invoke operations.

Specifically,  during the BPEL script below if I get a

<soapenv:Fault  xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">

It is suppressed by the invoke operation, which eventually times out. I can work around this
by adding:
<ext:failureHandling xmlns:ext="http://ode.apache.org/activityRecovery">
   <ext:faultOnFailure>true</ext:faultOnFailure>
</ext:failureHandling>

But the documentation indicates that this is not required. I looked through Jira, but didn't
see this issue reported. Is this expected behavior or should I write up the issue?

<bpel:faultHandlers>
  <bpel:catch faultName="sfWsdl:CreateException"
                         faultVariable="createEx" faultMessageType="sfWsdl:ExceptionMsg">
    <bpel:sequence>
    </bpel:sequence>
  </bpel:catch>
 <bpel:catchAll>
   </bpel:catchAll>
</bpel:faultHandlers>

<bpel:sequence>
  <bpel:invoke name="sendFusionCreateRqst"
                       partnerLink="SafariFusionOssLink"
                       portType="sfWsdl:FusionOssPort"
                       operation="create"
                       inputVariable="sndCreateRqst"