ode-user mailing list archives

From Tammo van Lessen <tvanles...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ODE compilation problems
Date Mon, 13 Dec 2010 17:28:28 GMT
Hi Sebastian,

usually buildr downloads all artifacts into your local m2 repository.
Please verify if the are there or check why eclipse does not find them.
Perhaps Eclipse needs to rebuild all projects.

If the artifacts are not there already, please run "buildr artifacts"
and then "buildr eclipse" again.

HTH,
  Tammo

--