ode-user mailing list archives

From Hoang Phung <Minh-Hoang.Ph...@uts.edu.au>
Subject How to turn on debug logging
Date Mon, 06 Dec 2010 04:48:20 GMT
I used to see SOAP messages sent between my BPEL process and external
web services in Tomcat console window and other debug information.
Something like: DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug blah blah. Can someone tell me
how to turn it on? Sorry if I'm asking something obvious.

Thanks a lot for your help.
**

UTS CRICOS Provider Code: 00099F
DISCLAIMER: This email message and any accompanying attachments may contain confidential information.
If you are not the intended recipient, do not read, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this
message or
attachments. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately
and delete
this message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except
where the
sender expressly, and with authority, states them to be the views of the University of Technology
Sydney.
Before opening any attachments, please check them for viruses and defects.

Think. Green. Do.