ode-user mailing list archives

From Battal Kekec <battal.ke...@dialup.fh-aachen.de>
Subject Re: How to deploy BPEL into ODE
Date Sat, 04 Dec 2010 15:04:01 GMT
You can try Logging to search for errors. With Logging all important
information (imput - output information)
are logged. In Ode you only have to modify the
...\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat
6.0\webapps\ode\WEB-INF\classes\log4j.properties
file to get logging information in a text file.

For sample the configuration of log4j.properties could be as below:

## Set root logger level to WARN and its only appender to CONSOLE
#log4j.rootLogger=WARN, CONSOLE
log4j.rootLogger=debug, file

## log4j properties to work with commandline tools.
log4j.category.org.mortbay=ERROR
log4j.category.org.hibernate.type=WARN
log4j.category.org.objectweb=ERROR
log4j.category.org.apache.ode.axis2=DEBUG
log4j.category.org.apache.ode.axis2.hooks.SessionInHandler=INFO
log4j.category.org.apache.ode.bpel.engine=DEBUG
log4j.category.org.apache.ode.daohib.bpel.CorrelatorDaoImpl=DEBUG
log4j.category.org.apache.ode.bpel.epr=INFO

## Console appender
#log4j.appender.CONSOLE=org.apache.log4j.ConsoleAppender
#log4j.appender.CONSOLE.layout=org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout
#log4j.appender.CONSOLE.layout.ConversionPattern=%p - %C{1}.%M(%L) | %m%n
log4j.appender.file=org.apache.log4j.FileAppender
log4j.appender.file.File=c:/temp/tmpLog/log4j_ode.log
log4j.appender.file.layout=org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout
log4j.appender.file.layout.ConversionPattern=%d{ABSOLUTE} %5p %t
%c{1}:%L - %m%n

Then you only start the Ode Server and execute your web page
http://localhost:8080/ode/processes/TestBpelProcess/process?input=HelloWorld
and the most important information are logged in
"c:/temp/tmpLog/log4j_ode.log" text file.

best regards
Battal Kekec