ode-user mailing list archives

From Tammo van Lessen <tvanles...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to deploy BPEL into ODE
Date Thu, 02 Dec 2010 16:40:58 GMT
Actually, I think everything went okay. A BPEL process is always
rendered as a Web Service, so opening the endpoint in a browser wont
show any meaningful results. You will need to send SOAP requests to the
endpoint. The WSDL that describes the service should be available from
the management console.

Or directly accessible via Axis2. On my system, they are at
http://localhost:8080/ode/processes/helloWorld?wsdl

With that, you can use soapUI for testing.

HTH,
  Tammo

BTW: Intalio is a good choice. You will get ODE with it as well ;)

--
Tammo van Lessen - http://www.taval.de