ode-user mailing list archives

From Battal Kekec <battal.ke...@dialup.fh-aachen.de>
Subject Re: How to deploy BPEL into ODE
Date Wed, 01 Dec 2010 22:45:01 GMT
Hi Behzad,

there is a very good link for BPEL getting started in Ode and Eclipse.
However it is a german link.
At the end of the web page you can use further links for more getting
started tutorials. The link is ...

http://www.se.uni-hannover.de/lehre/tutorials/BPEL-ODE-Eclipse-Getting-Started.php

So hope that it is the right stuff.

regards
Battal Kekec

Am 01.12.2010 18:40, schrieb Bob Brodt:
> Hi Behzad
>
> Here are a couple of things to check:
>
> 1. make sure you created an Ode v1.x Server instance, not a Tomcat instance. From the
"Servers" view (Window->Show View->Servers) right-click and then New->Server, select
Apache->Ode v1.x Server. Make sure you select webapps/ode as the Ode home directory. This
directory may not exist if you have not started Tomcat after installing the ode.war file,
so start up and shut down Tomcat before creating the server in eclipse - this will create
the wepabbs/ode directory and all of the Ode runtime artifacts.

> 2. make sure you select the Ode v1.x Server runtime when you create the new BPEL project.
This will create a project facet in your BPEL project's .settings directory called org.eclipse.wst.common.project.facet.core.xml.
The facet definition should look something like this:

> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
> <faceted-project>
>    <runtime name="Apache Ode 1.x Runtime"/>
>    <fixed facet="bpel.facet.core"/>
>    <installed facet="bpel.facet.core" version="2.0"/>
> </faceted-project>
>
> 3. make sure the web service endpoint in HelloWorldArtifacts.wsdl looks something like
this:

>    http://localhost:9090/ode/processes/HelloWorld
>
> the default New BPEL Process wizard omits the "/ode/processes" part - this is runtime
specific and needs to be customized for Ode.

> 4. make sure you create a deployment descriptor file (File->New->Apache ODE Deployment
Descriptor) and select the correct ports for the inbound and outbound interfaces.