ode-user mailing list archives

From izgur <igorz...@gmail.com>
Subject Array copy in BPEL
Date Mon, 13 Dec 2010 20:15:45 GMT

I read some posts and there was said that the only way to copy items from
array is with doXslTransormation. No matter which way I go a can't get it
run ...
Could somebody please post how it's done...

If I had for example:
attributeFormDefault="unqualified" elementFormDefault="qualified"
targetNamespace="http://samples/alertSomeUsers">
            <element name="alertSomeUsersRequest">
                <complexType>
                    <sequence>
                        <element name="inputArray" type="tns2:arrStrings"/>
                    </sequence>
                </complexType>
            </element>
            <element name="alertSomeUsersResponse">
                <complexType>
                    <sequence>
                        <element name="outputArray" type="tns2:arrStrings"/>
                    </sequence>
                </complexType>
            </element>
        </schema>

How to access and copy for example the inputArray[2] to outputArray[5] ?

BR!

And I happy the year .)