ode-user mailing list archives

From Diwakar <diwakar.l...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need help with Apache ODE
Date Tue, 02 Nov 2010 14:33:55 GMT
Hi guys,

I've tried the HelloWorld program example and it worked fine a
month ago without any errors, and so i involved in
developing my BPEL Project.

Now i developed my Bpel project fully and tried to deploy it
using deploy.xml( but there was "!" warning icon next to my deploy.xml
which was not there previously while deploying HelloWorld program)

so i stopped my Bpel project and tried to run that HelloWorld
sample program again, but the same warning icon appears
in deploy.xml and when i checked in
tomcat_installation_dir/webapps/ode/processes
there was no deployed projects in it.

can anyone help?

I think there is an bug/error in the BPEL plug-in.
I don't know how it can happen suddenly, HelloWorld program which
was working perfectly didn't work after 2 weeks.
Followed the steps which was given in the below pdf.

HelloWorld Program link:
http://people.apache.org/~vanto/HelloWorld-BPELDesignerAndODE.pdf

Hi Bob Brodt,

This is my BPEL Designer Plug-in version.  BPEL Visual Designer
0.5.0.v20100916-2135-H27-CI