ode-user mailing list archives

From "Ortiz, Angel (GE Capital, Non-GE)" <angel.or...@ge.com>
Subject RE: Problem with processes versioning
Date Thu, 04 Nov 2010 14:35:26 GMT
Hi Jeff,

I know version 1.3.4 solves many bugs. Unfortunately I should stick to
this version because I have it in production already.
Is there a bug related to this issue I can look at?

Regards,
Angel Ortiz

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Yu [mailto:jeff.yuchang@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 03, 2010 10:49 PM
To: user@ode.apache.org
Subject: Re: Problem with processes versioning

could you please try to test this by using ODE 1.3.4? from your info,
you are using ODE 1.3.2.

Regards
Jeff

On Thu, Nov 4, 2010 at 5:27 AM, Ortiz, Angel (GE Capital, Non-GE) <
angel.ortiz@ge.com> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> I'm having a problem with versioning. I had this process with some few

> instances and then I had to install a new version because I changed
> something in the flow. The deployment was fine, the new version was
> installed. But when I try to update any of the instances being hold by

> the original version it throws an exception:
>
> org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.InvalidProcessException: The process
> {http://com.my.company/bpel/MyProcess}MyProcess-2<http://com.my.compan
> y/bpel/MyProcess%7DMyProcess-2>is not available anymore.
>        at
> org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelProcess.getReplacementMap(BpelProcess.j
> av> a:735)
>        at
> org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelRuntimeContextImpl.<init>(BpelRuntimeCo
> nt
> extImpl.java:133)
>        at

org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelProcess.createRuntimeContext(BpelProcess.
> java:773)
>        at
> org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.PartnerLinkMyRoleImpl.invokeInstance(Partne
> rL
> inkMyRoleImpl.java:219)
>        at
> org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelProcess.invokeProcess(BpelProcess.java:
> 24
> 1)
>        at

org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelProcess.handleWorkEvent(BpelProcess.java:
> 408)
>        at
> org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelEngineImpl.sendMyRoleFault(BpelEngineIm
> pl
> .java:702)
>        at

org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelEngineImpl.onScheduledJob(BpelEngineImpl.
> java:449)
>        at

org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelServerImpl.onScheduledJob(BpelServerImpl.

--
Cheers,
Jeff Yu

blog: http://jeff.familyyu.net