ode-user mailing list archives

From "Ortiz, Angel (GE Capital, Non-GE)" <angel.or...@ge.com>
Subject Problem with processes versioning
Date Wed, 03 Nov 2010 18:27:15 GMT
Hi guys,

I'm having a problem with versioning. I had this process with some few
instances and then I had to install a new version because I changed
something in the flow. The deployment was fine, the new version was
installed. But when I try to update any of the instances being hold by
the original version it throws an exception:

org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.InvalidProcessException: The process
{http://com.my.company/bpel/MyProcess}MyProcess-2 is not available
anymore.
        at
org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelProcess.getReplacementMap(BpelProcess.jav
a:735)
        at
org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelRuntimeContextImpl.<init>(BpelRuntimeCont
extImpl.java:133)
        at
org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelProcess.createRuntimeContext(BpelProcess.
java:773)
        at
org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.PartnerLinkMyRoleImpl.invokeInstance(PartnerL
inkMyRoleImpl.java:219)
        at
org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelProcess.invokeProcess(BpelProcess.java:24
1)
        at
org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelProcess.handleWorkEvent(BpelProcess.java:
408)
        at
org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelEngineImpl.sendMyRoleFault(BpelEngineImpl
.java:702)
        at
org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelEngineImpl.onScheduledJob(BpelEngineImpl.
java:449)
        at
org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelServerImpl.onScheduledJob(BpelServerImpl.
java:441)
        at
org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SimpleScheduler$4$1.call(SimpleScheduler
.java:411)
        at
org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SimpleScheduler$4$1.call(SimpleScheduler
.java:405)
        at
org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SimpleScheduler.execTransaction(SimpleSc
heduler.java:218)
        at
org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SimpleScheduler$4.call(SimpleScheduler.j
ava:404)
        at
org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SimpleScheduler$4.call(SimpleScheduler.j
ava:401)
        at
java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:303)
        at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecuto
r.java:885)
        at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.ja
va:907)

The most strange thing is that it complains about the most recent
process version (2) not being available. However the instance does not
belong to this version but to version 1.

Any ideas?

My ODE version details:

Manifest-Version: 1.0
Created-By: Buildr
Build-By: alexis
Build-Jdk: 1.5.0_17
Implementation-Title: Apache ODE
Implementation-Vendor: Apache Software Foundation
Implementation-Version: 1.3.2

Angel Ortiz