ode-user mailing list archives

From Luis Miguel Silva <luismiguelferreirasi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need help with Apache ODE
Date Wed, 03 Nov 2010 15:24:54 GMT
I too am trying to use it but it has been extremely difficult...

I was able to follow the most basic example (the hello world one in
the pdf several people already mentioned here)
but i just CAN'T get it to consume an external WSDL :o\

Does anybody have an example they can share with me (or documentation
on how to do it with the designer)??

Thank you,
Luis