ode-user mailing list archives

From Battal Kekec <battal.ke...@dialup.fh-aachen.de>
Subject new compilation of ode-bpel-runtime.jar archive from source with compilation error - eclipse
Date Mon, 29 Nov 2010 23:11:33 GMT
Hi developers, Hi users,

I get errors when I try to compile the whole ode-bpel-runtime.jar
archive from source.
My environment is in eclipse. I have made a new project in eclipse with
the ode-bpel-runtime sources
and loaded all the other jar libraries in this project from
apache-ode-war-1.3.3. It is curious that I get
errors like "The import org.apache.ode.jacob.ap cannot be resolved" in
org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.channels.ActivityRecovery.
The jacop-ap jar file isn't deployed with apache-ode-war-1.3.3, but the
jacop jar file is deployed. So the environment
couldn't find the org.apache.ode.jacob.ap library.

Please help me for this issue.

regards
Battal Kekec