ode-user mailing list archives

From Cherian Sijo <sijocher...@yahoo.com>
Subject OutOfMemory in-mem process
Date Tue, 16 Nov 2010 22:22:54 GMT
Hi,

I am running one In-memory process, seeing OutOfMemEx when under load test in
ODE 1.3.2. Our bpel sequence has five webservice invokes (with very few database
IO). The individual webservice under same load test seem to have no memory
issues.

Heap profiling:
Initial JVM heap usage ~200MB, goes upto 1Gb in under an hour. In 2hrs the heap
stays at 1GB just after a Garbage collection. After that ODE ReadTimeout errors,
followed by OutOfMemory error.

Tried with these lenient config
ode-axis2.process.dehydration=true
# wait for 5 minutes instead of 20 minutes
ode-axis2.process.dehydration.maximum.age=300000
# allow not more than 200 processes to be in memory at once
ode-axis2.process.dehydration.maximum.count=200
# automatically discard any in-memory process instance after 4 minutes
ode-axis2.mex.inmem.ttl=240000

Load: One thread JMeter client with a delay(ConstantTimer) of 2sec.
Env: Dual core, 3 GB RAM, Tomcat 6.0.29, Java 6 (-Xmx1024 -XX:MaxPermSize=128m),
ODE 1.3.2

Any clues/config/pointers are greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Sijo