ode-user mailing list archives

From krisantus <krisantus.sembir...@gmail.com>
Subject Need help with axis2ns1:selectionFailure
Date Thu, 11 Nov 2010 06:30:43 GMT

Dear all,

I'm trying to invoke an external web service from my BPEL process, but I
keep getting axis2ns1:selectionFailure error when testing with SOAPUI. I'm
using eclipse, axis, tomcat 6, ode 1.3.4.

The process is simple receive--> assign--> invoke (external web service)-->
assign --> reply. I think the variables for the invoke process have been
initialized.

Is there a way that I can see which line in my BPEL process causing the
error? I have changed the log4j.properties log level (e.g.
log4j.category.org.apache.ode.bpel.engine=DEBUG ...) but I still cannot find
the information.

Attached are my bpel process and wsdl files.
http://old.nabble.com/file/p30187490/ACMEBook.zip ACMEBook.zip

Could somebody give me a pointer how to resolve the error?

Thanks.