ode-user mailing list archives

From Hart Liu <hart_...@live.com>
Subject RE: Invoke an external Web Service
Date Mon, 11 Oct 2010 15:23:43 GMT

Move the import statement in BPProcessArtifacts.wsdl up (before the "partnerLinkType") and
try it again.

Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2010 17:44:44 +0800
Subject: Invoke an external Web Service
From: henry.yijieshen@gmail.com
To: user@ode.apache.org

Dear all,
I was about to invoke a Web Service by adding wsdl and generate a partner link type then,
but I have problems here while doing this.
Should I just download the WSDL that I want to invoke and import it by its file location
(Eclipse reported an error like this----
"partnerLinkType" is set to "tns:NumberPLT" on this <bpel:partnerLink> but it cannot
be resolved (check value of "partnerLinkType", imports, WSDLs or XSDs).
)
Or import it just by it url: http://localhost:8080/ThreeInOne/services/GetANumber?wsdl (Eclipse
also report the same error as the case above but when restart it, Eclipse does not compliant
about it any more) when I have finished the BPEL process, I deloyed it in the ode, and receive
the message:

FATAL - GeronimoLog.fatal(116) | openResource: invalid scheme (should be urn:)  http://localhost:8080/ThreeInOne/services/GetANumber?wsdl
FATAL - GeronimoLog.fatal(116) | openResource: invalid scheme (should be urn:)  http://localhost:8080/ThreeInOne/services/GetANumber?wsdl

Could someone give me some directions on this problem?
(all the files have been attached below)

Many thanks,

Henry