ode-user mailing list archives

From Luis Miguel Silva <luismiguelferreirasi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about interfacing with external web services
Date Mon, 18 Oct 2010 16:57:16 GMT
Dear Denis,

Thank you for your reply.
I did now my deploy.xml was incomplete, but Eclipse's BPEL editor did
not allow me to fill it in (directly using the editor) and that is why
i was feeling kind of lost.

Thank you for your example.

I would also like to ask you what do you mean by having that external
web service stored locally? Do you mean i have to download the WSDL
for all external web services and reference them using local WSDL
files?

Thank you!
Luis