ode-user mailing list archives

From Denis Weerasiri <ddweeras...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about interfacing with external web services
Date Mon, 18 Oct 2010 16:37:38 GMT
Hi Luis,
I looked in to the attached bpel.
First I looked into the deploy.xml. It contains no elements like <provide/>
<invoke/> elements. Every partner link used with a <receive /> activity must
be matched with a <provide /> element, and every partnerLink used in an <invoke
/> activity must be matched with an <invoke /> element in deploy.xml.
Without a deploy.xml, a BPEL engine cannot figure the concrete level details
of the partner services. In the deploy.xml, the <service /> element
determines the concrete level details of all the partner services that
interacts with the BPEL process.

eg -

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<deploy xmlns="http://www.apache.org/ode/schemas/dd/2007/03"
xmlns:FunctionProcess.bpel="http://FunctionProcess.bpel"
        xmlns:FunctionProcessService.wsdl="http://FunctionProcessService.wsdl"
xmlns:AdderService.wsdl="http://AdderService.wsdl"
        xmlns:MultiplierService.wsdl="http://MultiplierService.wsdl"
xmlns:SquareService.wsdl="http://SquareService.wsdl">
  <process name="FunctionProcess.bpel:FunctionProcess">
    <process-events generate="all"/>
    <provide partnerLink="FunctionProcessPartnerLink">
      <service name="FunctionProcessService.wsdl:FunctionProcessServiceService"
port="FunctionProcessServicePort"/>
    </provide>
    <invoke partnerLink="SquarePartnerLink">
      <service name="SquareService.wsdl:SquareService"
port="SquareServiceSOAP11port_http"/>
    </invoke>
 </process>
</deploy>