ode-user mailing list archives

From Luis Miguel Silva <luismiguelferreirasi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need help with Apache ODE
Date Tue, 26 Oct 2010 07:29:29 GMT
Dear Varun,

I recently tried deploying the HelloWorld example and it did work for me!
You just have to copy the HelloWorld sample (inside the "samples"
directory of the core distribution) to the processes folder:
[root@xcat ~]# ls /usr/local/tomcat/webapps/ode/WEB-INF/processes/hello/
hello.bpel  hello.wsdl
[root@xcat ~]#

(in this case, "hello" would be your hello world process).

You can also deploy directly from the browser, just go to your ode
installation and upload a zip file with the HelloWorld folder inside
:o)
[i'm not entirely sure if the files need to uncompress to a directory
or to the root but you can try it ;o)].

Best,
Luis