ode-user mailing list archives

From Yijie Shen <henry.yijies...@gmail.com>
Subject Something wrong while I was invoking a web service that works
Date Mon, 04 Oct 2010 07:54:44 GMT
Hello,
I am a new comer to BPEL and using the Eclipse BPEL designer to develop my
BPEL process, I test the hello-world example correctly and want to try a
more complex one that invoke a web service that worked well, but when I have
finished editing the process and put it in the right directory, it doesn't
work and I even cannot see it in
http://localhost:8080/ode/services/listServices. It was really disappointed
since the ode result in the .deployed file as usual, and in addition a new
file .cbp was also put into my package.

And, where can I see the debug messages the ode produced?

since I'm new to the list, should i upload my code in an attachment or just
paste them here?