ode-user mailing list archives

From Yijie Shen <henry.yijies...@gmail.com>
Subject Invoke an external Web Service
Date Sat, 09 Oct 2010 09:44:44 GMT
Dear all,
I was about to invoke a Web Service by adding wsdl and generate a partner
link type then, but I have problems here while doing this.
Should I just download the WSDL that I want to invoke and import it by its
file location
(Eclipse reported an error like this----
"partnerLinkType" is set to "tns:NumberPLT" on this <bpel:partnerLink> but
it cannot be resolved (check value of "partnerLinkType", imports, WSDLs or
XSDs).
)
Or import it just by it url:
http://localhost:8080/ThreeInOne/services/GetANumber?wsdl (Eclipse also
report the same error as the case above but when restart it, Eclipse does
not compliant about it any more) when I have finished the BPEL process, I
deloyed it in the ode, and receive the message:

FATAL - GeronimoLog.fatal(116) | openResource: invalid scheme (should be
urn:)  http://localhost:8080/ThreeInOne/services/GetANumber?wsdl
FATAL - GeronimoLog.fatal(116) | openResource: invalid scheme (should be
urn:)  http://localhost:8080/ThreeInOne/services/GetANumber?wsdl

Could someone give me some directions on this problem?
(all the files have been attached below)

Many thanks,

Henry