ode-user mailing list archives

From Luis Miguel Silva <luismiguelferreirasi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: BPEL development libs
Date Wed, 20 Oct 2010 03:01:43 GMT
Dear Milinda,

I have tried using the BPEL editor and actually ran into some problems
using it :o) [as described in my previous email thread].

But what i'm now looking for is a set of libs that my company's UI
team can use to add "workflow creation capabilities" to a web portal
we develop.

I will have a look at Oryx. Maybe they can use some of that code and
share back to the community :o).

Thanks,
Luis