ode-user mailing list archives

From Luis Miguel Silva <luismiguelferreirasi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need help with Apache ODE
Date Tue, 26 Oct 2010 07:42:13 GMT
I'm also pretty new to ODE so...i haven't had the chance to play
around with it as much as i would like too (specially because i was
pulled to another project right after i started researching it)...

Either way, i did have SOME success playing around with Eclipse + BPEL
Editor as detailed here:
http://people.apache.org/~vanto/HelloWorld-BPELDesignerAndODE.pdf

I only had trouble in the last step (generating the deploy.xml file)
but somehow managed to fix it :o)