ode-user mailing list archives

From Varun Jain <varunjai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need help with Apache ODE
Date Tue, 26 Oct 2010 07:48:19 GMT
Dhanush,

There's a BPEL Desginer plugin for Helios which you might be aware of. I am
using that, so dont think there shud be problem with BPEL, WSDL files. Again
when I am creating a deploy.xml file for the process, I am not able to see
the inbound services available to me. Also at the time of deployment in
tomcat, I am not able to see the deployment artifacts successful message.
Regards,

Varun