ode-user mailing list archives

From Håkon Sagehaug <hakon.sageh...@uni.no>
Subject Re: ODE and ws-addressing
Date Fri, 01 Oct 2010 06:43:46 GMT
Hi

I read some on the about the topic, so here is my go.

I have a process service called MyProcessService. I add a file called
MyProcessService.axis2, add lines for enabling addressing

  <module ref="addressing" />

I know in axis2 1.5.1 supports the flag

<parameter name="messageReceiver.invokeOnSeparateThread">true</parameter>
Is axis2 1.5.1 use din ODE 1.3.4?

Is this the way to go to be able to call the bpel process with a replyTo
header in the request,
 and having the bpel process respond to that when finished?

Cheers, Håkon