ode-user mailing list archives

From Tammo van Lessen <tvanles...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache ODE activity and future
Date Fri, 15 Oct 2010 11:12:38 GMT
Hi,

the 2.0 branch does not exist anymore. It has turned out that both
branches diverged too much so that we had to drop one. We decided to
keep the stable branch and renamed 2.0 to experimental. We're now
planning to port features from experimental branch to the stable branch
piecewise.

Most pressing requirement for this is to reintroduce OModel/Runtime
versioning as most of the experimental features break binary
compatibility with the serializable parts of ODE.

Best,
  Tammo

--
Tammo van Lessen - http://www.taval.de