ode-user mailing list archives

From Tammo van Lessen <tvanles...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JPA Layer
Date Fri, 15 Oct 2010 09:00:18 GMT
Hi Jean-Claude,

running ODE in GAE sounds compelling, however there are other issues
besides JPA that need to be solved as well such as the scheduler which
currently uses JDBC and is multi-threaded. So I guess it will make it
pretty difficult to make ODE GAE compatible in near future.

Best,
  Tammo

--
Tammo van Lessen - http://www.taval.de