ode-user mailing list archives

From nch <underscore_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: instance cleanup
Date Thu, 07 Oct 2010 07:23:31 GMT

  I have two BPEL processes: P1 and P2.
  P2 is configured to be cleaned (both on success and failure).
  P1 invokes an operation on P2 but fails due to:

org.apache.openjpa.persistence.ArgumentException: Encountered deleted object "org.apache.ode.dao.jpa.MessageDAOImpl@ed5732"
in persistent field "org.apache.ode.dao.jpa.MessageExchangeDAOImpl._response" of managed object
"org.apache.ode.dao.jpa.MessageExchangeDAOImpl@1f561a7" during flush.

  Is this a known issue or is it just me?

  Thanks in advance.