ode-user mailing list archives

From "Dhanush Gopinath" <dhanush.gopin...@altair.com>
Subject RE: Need help with Apache ODE
Date Tue, 26 Oct 2010 07:41:53 GMT
Varun,

You can also try Netbeans 6.1 with SOA plugin if you have issues with
Eclipse.

But essentially if your BPEL,WSDL and XSD files are good it should get
deployed into ODE. Also let us know what error you are facing while
deploying.

Thanks
Dhanush

-----Original Message-----
From: Varun Jain [mailto:varunjain56@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 2010 1:09 PM
To: user@ode.apache.org
Subject: Re: Need help with Apache ODE

Hey Luis,

Thanks for the reply. Did you created a new project with Helios and
tried
with the same?
I am trying to create a new project with the configurations I have
entered.
Let me know if you got success with the Eclipse.

Regards,

Varun

On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 12:59 PM, Luis Miguel Silva <
luismiguelferreirasilva@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Varun,
>
> I recently tried deploying the HelloWorld example and it did work for
me!
> You just have to copy the HelloWorld sample (inside the "samples"
> directory of the core distribution) to the processes folder:
> [root@xcat ~]# ls
/usr/local/tomcat/webapps/ode/WEB-INF/processes/hello/